- Ben: When men were cavemen, we used to fight other cavemen so they didn't steal our pet brontosauruses; it's Darwin.
- Mum: That's not Darwin. That's the Flintstones.
Black Adder IV, Episode 2: Corporal Punishment
- Baldrick: Speaking, sir, speaking, there's a pigeon in our trench!
- George: Ah, now, this'll be it! Yes, it's one of the King's carrier pigeons.
- Baldrick: No, it isn't, that pigeon couldn't carry the King! Hasn't got a tray or anything.
In Clapham Junction, the only shop left untouched was Waterstone's, and the looters of Boots had, unaccountably, stolen a load of Imodium. So this kept Twitter alive all night with tweets about how uneducated these people must be and the condition of their digestive systems.